You will learn how to become a virtual assistant, including: what a virtual assistant does and how to provide virtual assistant services, how to develop your skills to succeed in a virtual assistant career, how to get hired for a job as a virtual assistant, and how to start your own virtual assistant business and get clients.
What Happens in the Virtual Assistant Certificate Course
The Virtual Assistant Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Virtual Assistant ). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Virtual Assistant Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Virtual Assistant Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
The Virtual Assistant Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Virtual Assistant Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
Introduction to Virtual Assistance
- What is a Virtual Assistant?
- Services Provided by a Virtual Assistant
- Benefits of Being a Virtual Assistant
What a Virtual Assistant Does
- Choosing Your Niche
- How to Do a Client Consultation
- Understanding Your Clients’ Learning Style
- Evaluating Your Performance
- Managing Your Time and Productivity
- Setting Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Working with Strategic Partners
Getting Hired for Subcontract Work
- Who Hires Subcontractors
- How to Find Telecommuting Opportunities
- Job-Hunting Materials
Starting Your Own Business
- Creating a Business Plan
- Financial Matters
- Working with Support Staff
- Choosing Your Target Markets
- Marketing Tools
- Marketing Techniques
- Selling Your Services
- Meeting with a Prospective Client
- Client Contracts
What Is Included in the Virtual Assistant Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Virtual Assistant Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Virtual Assistant Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2020-2021 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Virtual Assistants for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Virtual Assistant Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Virtual Assistant (e-book edition)
The one thing I wish I had known before I started my virtual assistant business was how amazing being an entrepreneur and a business owner can be. I wish I had done this sooner. It has allowed me the freedom to choose to do what I want, for who I want, when I want.” – Kate Kerans, Kerans Virtual Assistance (Kate is one of the VAs who share advice in the guide)
Register for the Virtual Assistant Certificate Course
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and include a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377.
HOLIDAY SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Virtual Assistant Certificate Course is priced as only $149 U.S. for the December 7, 2020 course.
Register today for the Virtual Assistant Certificate Course. Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Virtual Assistant Certificate Course online to avoid disappointment.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.